For those attending one-off classes or individual sessions, the fee is normally due on the day. But for those taking advantage of pricing plans the table below shows when your fees are due.
Schedule and holidays for classes up to June 2020
|Month||Date||Day||Fees due or Class Breaks|
|Feb||3rd||Mon||Fees due – four weeks
No classes Monday 10th thru Saturday 15th February
|March||9th||Mon||Fees due – four weeks
No classes Friday 20th thru Monday 23rd March
|April||6th||Mon||Fees due – four weeks
No classes Friday 24th or Saturday 25rd April
|May||4th||Mon||Fees due – four weeks|
|June||1st||Mon||Fees due – four weeks|
Important information about the fee schedule and when fees are due
- Fees are due in advance. Please bring your fees to the first session you attend on or after the due date.
- As far as possible fee periods are divided into four week blocks.
- Fee periods that are not four weeks long will be dealt with pro-rata.
- Part months where I am not available will be dealt with pro-rata.
- The fee schedule is updated three to four months in advance.